Monday, July 14, 2014

~ I Need Inspiration, Not Just Another Negotiation.

Dearest Preacherman,
You are missed. You know that, right?
You told me that you had to get a second copy because you lent the first and didn't think it was appropriate to go back to ask for it. As dumb as it sounds, I kept thinking this over and over the other day.
Now, I know it wouldn't go that way in my case because at least I'M nowhere near as sensible or mature as you must have been. But I considered it anyway. Several times.
Anyways, our shared time and space mean a lot to me, sir. So yeah. For you, maybe?
If you were to ever read this, you'd have no idea what I'm saying, would you? That saddens me now.
Well, maybe you'd guess. As the most arrogant friend of mine once said, your wisdom teeth were probably the first things to develop in the fetus.
You are missed. Always.
Love,
B(h)uri.

No comments:

Post a Comment