Monday, November 11, 2013

And Afterall (8) ... No, it's just the wordplay. :P

You totally did it. You made me go from that crappy pissed-off mood to a perfectly good mood. The only difference is that, this time, you did it without trying at all, let alone tying THAT hard. :P It was actually even more effective, though completely effortless. :O
This is so much better, no? :D
Circumstances change, yes. Minds change, certainly. And so do a lot of other things. But none of that changes the fact that you have a way with words, even when you aren't speaking to me, or to anyone at all in particular. Well, you aren't as skilled as I am (me being the ESPECIAL one and the master of wordplay xP), but you ARE pretty good. And, no, I shall not compare marks or grades with you. -_-

Oh, and, thank you, yeah? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment