Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dead Starshine.

I have a friend. We haven't been friends forever, but he is one my closer friends at the moment. He's really dumb. He doesn't know what's good for him, he doesn't know how to deal with certain people (well, person) who treat(s) him like crap. And I get so mad at him for the way he is. No matter what you tell him, the guy just doesn't grow a vertebra where he needs it to grow. -_-
But I love him. And I feel sorry for him. And when I talk to him, it makes me wonder about how things work. I'm the one advising and all, but at times I just listen to what he says with no reply. Because I don't have anything to say.
I hear him complain about how it's unfair that people kind of just get over the magnitudes of feelings and how it sucks that he's the only one who never outgrows these things. I just listen to him. And wonder.
Never liked changes. Still don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment