Wednesday, January 7, 2015

~ And It's Your Song That Comforts Me. (8)

So, you've hit rock bottom, but things have started to feel a bit positive? Because you're remembering all the little things that make you insanely happy? That's good, right?

But it can get better. Like, you force yourself to stay awake to watch the last episode of Season-3 of Breaking Bad, only to end up not watching it because you minimized VLC media player and noticed a Skype message and you wondered who in your contact list would be writing to you at this hour and then you see it's Preacherman. Yes, Preacherman, After all these months. Preacherman.
Am I mad? Of course I'm mad. It's who I am. I get mad at him. I mumble and grumble and relentlessly complain. This is just how it is.
So, it's 3:14 am. And I'm sitting here typing paragraphs after paragraphs, updating him as he asks about everything and everyone we both know. THIS is inspiration. And motivation. I don't know how. But it is. And I'm still mad at him. Whateverr.

No comments:

Post a Comment