Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last Minutes

I got my statement of entry yesterday. It's this weird greenish paper and I'm supposed to treasure it till the exams are over. I also got all the timetables and the list of examination centers and some other shit.
Okay, I have like.. a week.
I just want to get this over with.

So, the last few days I had been feeling a little down, and surprisingly my irksome younger brother noticed it. He came up to me, being all annoying and saying stuff like "Awwh, my poor little sister's feeling all upset?" 
And then he starts singing the song "She Will Be Loved" to me. That was totally sweet of him.. Except, there's this part in the song that goes "Look for the girl with the broken smile".. He transformed that into "Look for the freak with the creepy eyes".
Yeah, I just feel SO loved. And he's the sweetest little thing that has ever walked on this earth.



3 comments: