Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Always.

Just last night, I was feeling a little mellow. It had been a while since I had had any communication with the Preacherman. Two weeks seemed pretty long, yeah. I had a really nice evening today and I was feeling a lot better. But then things continued to get brighter. I was walking around peacefully after class when someone called. I looked at my phone to see that the number was unidentifiable and received the call doubtfully.
"Hey buri, what's up?"
I swear I heard those words. It took me a while to believe them. And that was him, the Preacherman. We spoke for twenty minutes. It was just like before; seemed like he had never really left the country. I don't know. It was really nice. And he was infinitely inspirational, as usual, as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment