Saturday, April 6, 2013

Graduation Glory

A week away from right now, I will be at the graduation ceremony for the O-levels school graduates of our batch. Yes, there's a dress code. Yes, it's very feminine and formal for the female students. Yes, I'm obsessing over the preparations.

Honestly, I'm excited. I don't want to let the fear of approaching exams ruin it for me. I'm planning with my friends, describing my outfit to anyone who would or wouldn't listen. I gave my best guy friend a full account of every bit of description the other day. He groaned and complained, but listened anyway, then even tried to understand.
It's also nice to see the guys getting excited over their tuxedos. And I can't help but think about how everyone will look all grown up. Whether or not we will act that way obviously remains as a whole different question, as usual.

So, yeah. I cannot wait. I hope the evening turns out to be as glorious as it seems in my head. If not more.


No comments:

Post a Comment